-Well, I took the plunge and CHOPPED my hair. I think a good 8 inches came off and my hair hasn't been this short in about 8 years. I think I'll get pictures this weekend and post them. I didn't show one ounce of emotion when I saw all of the hair on the ground, although, it's been very weird to not really have much hair to run my hands through (well, I'm sure my hands would have gotten stuck anyways from all the tangles.) Jon likes it too, so that's a plus!
-Thanks to Camille, I'm finally thinking about Thanksgiving dinner now that we're only a week away. Thus far, all I've gotten has been the small turkey. Since we're only cooking for ourselves, we have a small lineup:
-Another Christmasaholic and I have been assigned to decorate our pretty library at work for the holidays. And we have money to spend. This could get dangerous.
-Thanks to Camille, I'm finally thinking about Thanksgiving dinner now that we're only a week away. Thus far, all I've gotten has been the small turkey. Since we're only cooking for ourselves, we have a small lineup:
- Turkey
- Homemade stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole
- Smashed Potatoes
- Homemade crescent rolls
- Pumpkin chiffon pie
So, very basic, but we will also be decorating for Christmas that day, so I'll live vicariously through reading about fellow bloggers' Thanksgiving dinners.
Other than the above, I've been a YA reading fool. Good thing my job coincides with the literature I prefer!
Other than the above, I've been a YA reading fool. Good thing my job coincides with the literature I prefer!
No comments:
Post a Comment