Tag yourself if you want to do it as well!
The Twenty-Year Meme
20 years ago I:
1. Lived in
2. Was getting ready to go into first grade
3. Had my mom crimp my hair every day
4. Had a
5. Played wiffle ball with my brother and dad in the front yard
6. Was in love with my newly pierced ears
10 years ago I:
1. Still lived in
2. Was getting ready to enter my junior year in high school
3. Was likely at band camp for my second year on the color guard
4. Had a “country” boyfriend
5. Could drive by myself
6. Was pretty much attached to Adrian, Paige, and Ashley T.
5 years ago I:
1. Lived in
2. Was entering my senior year at UGA
3. Was marching my age-out season with
4. Was about 25 pounds heavier, mind that most of it was pure muscle
5. Was the most tan I’ve ever been
6. Only thought about color guard
3 years ago I:
1. Lived in
2. Was working an internship in
3. Was probably the most miserable I’ve ever been (and I made myself that way)
4. Was getting ready to enter my second year of graduate school to become a super librarian
5. Had just completed Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
6. Had short hair
So far this year I:
1. Have read 39 books
2. Left my job at Brenau :(
3. Have been engaged for 9 months
4. Moved to
5. Secured two wonderful puppies and am eagerly anticipating them
6. Interviewed for jobs and received one offer
Yesterday I:
1. Met with Jon and a priest to discuss pre-cana
2. Made breakfast for dinner
3. Cleaned out the pantry and refrigerator
4. Asked our breeder 500 questions about the dogs
5. Kind of, not really, watched Magnolia with Jon
6. Forgot to make the bed
Today I:
1. Am in the process of making French bread (haven’t figured out this baking in high altitudes thing yet)
2. Hope to hear from my job about my background check
3. Hope to see pictures of puppies
4. Plan on having steak for dinner
5. Hope to talk to
6. Will pay my credit card bill
Tomorrow I will:
1. Clean something
2. Unpack something
3. Read more
4. Take a walk
5. Watch a netflix movie
6. Plan a meal
In the next year I will:
1. Still live in
2. Become a mommy to twin doggies
3. Get married
4. Plan an overseas trip
5. Become more active in both the community and in general
6. Take up crocheting
1 comment:
Yay! More blogging! Can I have a bite of your steak?
Post a Comment