another boring blog.
Oh no... I'm very sorry.
hey hun, I think this is my first comment on your blog......This is a really cute pic of CJ.
Hey Sweetie. My heart goes out to your and your folks about C.J. He was a very good companion to you for so long and I'm sure will be missed! I'll remember him from your website for html class :)
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... I didn't know CJ passed.... I'm so so so so so sorry....
Aw. :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh no... I'm very sorry.
hey hun, I think this is my first comment on your blog......This is a really cute pic of CJ.
Hey Sweetie. My heart goes out to your and your folks about C.J. He was a very good companion to you for so long and I'm sure will be missed! I'll remember him from your website for html class :)
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... I didn't know CJ passed.... I'm so so so so so sorry....
Aw. :(
Post a Comment