I hope everybody's 2007 is off to a great start.
My break from work is coming to an end. Tomorrow I start back into the normal routine. Luckily it's only a three day week, so it won't be too depressing.
These past two weeks have been great. Christmas was wonderful, especially Christmas Eve dinner. The lobster was fantastic and the company, even more fantastic. For the first time this year, I also experienced Christmas dinner, which was equally as wonderful.
My parents fell ill with a stomach virus that is still affecting my father to this day. I have been able to avoid it somehow thus far (I'll get it on a work day and have to take time off, with my luck), but I think I have passed it on to others, so stay away from me if you can!
On the 28th, Jon and I went to North Carolina to visit Smoky Mountain National Park and Highlands. Despite a 5 hour detour on scary dark roads when they cut off the North Carolina route in the park, we had a lot of fun and saw a lot of waterfalls. It was SO nice to get away from Georgia for a couple of days.
New Years was fun too. I spent it at Paige's and hanging out with Jon, Adrian, etc. Did anybody else see Dick Clark? Perhaps last year should have been his last bash. It was depressing to watch.
Overall, I'm starting the year off on a good note. I'm looking forward to all of the travel and such!
No comments:
Post a Comment