Oh geez, less than 4 hours until I'm FREE for 2 weeks... I can hardly contain my excitement.
The break should be fun. We have an awesome Christmas Eve dinner planned (it's the usual, but anytime I get lobster tail is fantastic). My parents and I have 3 different shopping days planned. I'm also going on a quickie vacation to Highlands, NC a few days after Christmas (yay mountains). New Year's is still up in the air, but I would like something quiet after attending parties and bars for the past 4-5 years... yeah college, I'm finished with you. :)
I decided to treat myself to Starbucks this morning for the first time in months, since it is my last day and all. I have been super hyper ever since, mainly because I rarely drink caffeine (besides tea). I also received a Barnes and Noble gift certificate today, which is more than appropriate for me. Tonight, Adrian is coming over so we can make our annual puppy chow for her office (you know that chex mix with the chocolate, peanut butter, and powdered sugar???). I also get to see Ashley and Krista for the first time in months, which is cool. My social life is looking up again without work "in the way"... haha.
I will update everybody in January... until then, everybody have a safe and happy holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment