Here is how I would answer it today:
1) My uncle once: Lived in Russia (he's getting ready to move there again too...)
2) Never in my life: would I be a chicken sexer ewwwww
3) When I was five: I wanted super long hair (I used to wear a purple skirt around my head and everything... my mom made me look like a boy)
4) High school was: a time when I had HORRIBLE taste in music
5) Fire is: a big element in The Thirteenth Tale
6) I once saw: Snow in June
7) There’s this woman I know who: is from Canada (eh?)
8) Once, at a bar: I saw a band play
9) By noon I’m usually: pretty damn hungry (I eat at 2pm)
10) Last night: I was super tired
11) If I only had: money (that I will keep the same...)
12) Next time I go to church: I will say the Apostles Creed
13) What worries me most: Right now? I guess doing well at my job.
14) When I turn my head left: I see a UGA print
15) When I turn my head right: I see an Olympics Poster advertising Mexico
16) You know I'm lying when: I blush...
17) What I miss most about the eighties: Neon colors... NOT!
18) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Lady Macbeth (that only applies to 5 days out of the month!)
19) By this time next year: I should have a new computer (I accomplished my last year's "by this time next year..."
20) I have a hard time understanding: Boys who are younger than me... glad I gave up on that one!
21) You know I like you if: I don't know?
22) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Yeah, both of my parents simultaneously
23) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: yeah, still don't see the connection
24) Take my advice, never: read a Harlequin Romance Novel!
25) My ideal breakfast is: Oh there are too many good answers to this?
26) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: wow, um, wow, um... Starbucks?
27) Why doesn't everyone: read more?
28) If you spend the night at my house: my dog might sleep with you!
29) I’d stop my wedding: if i found out: he cheated on me (keeping this one the same too...)
30) The world could do without: traffic!
31) My favorite blonde is: Paul Neuman (well, he's gray now, but you know what I mean...)
32) If I do anything well, it’s: baking?
33) And by the way: 24 days until XMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment