Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bulleted Post of Upcoming Events/Current Happenings

So...


  • I will be in Quincy (Illinois) from the 1st through the 5th visiting various family members and friends...it's pretty typical that I go there for the 4th.


  • I will be in Washington D.C. from the 6th through the 9th with my friend Adrian, to visit my other friend, Susan...and to complete a whirlwind tour of the city (I've been before, but it has been a while). Super excited!


  • I got a second interview for a collection development position at a university in which I had interviewed earlier in the month (I had interviewed for another position, and this one came up). Collection development seems exciting, especially since I worked for the department at IU. Pray that I do well (at the end of July), especially since I have to schmooze with the VP of the university. Regardless, I really like the place.




  • Things are starting to settle down from the move...I even have a super sweet 1950s turquoise bathroom (my choice of course).


  • One of my best buddies, Lauren Patricia, has joined blogspot. Slowly but surely, people are realizing the greatness of this non-xanga/lj-dom (edit, 6/29).




Okay, expect an update Post-D.C. Oh and check out one of my recent books...amazing.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'd better call me when you get up here......