Sunday, March 26, 2006

Out Like a Lamb...

I'm pretty sure Bloomington is on the cusp of seeing Spring. We had a grand snow storm Tuesday, which made me less hopeful of ever being in warm weather again. It was quite a shock to return from Georgia to a winter wonderland. The forecasts for the next week are promising, though so I can start smiling again.

I am on hiatus from AIM with hopes of becoming more productive in my studies. So far it has worked fairly well...basically I have less distractions and am left with nothing better to do than school work and cover letters. It works, so I'll stick with it...I was sick of relying on AIM for social interaction anyways.

Last night I saw Andrew and Samantha perform the lovely music of Bach, Mozart, Barber, and Stravinsky with the Bloomington Chamber Singers. Although I have never been musically trained, I highly appreciate productions like these and had a great time.

Nothing else to say really...just looking forward to April and finishing school!

No comments: