Friday, March 31, 2006

There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them. -Sylvia Plath

I've been taking a metaphorical page out of good ol' Sylvia's book lately, and it's true. I am a girl...therefore a big fan of the bath. Although, I don't think I'll be sticking my head in an oven any time soon (do you know your literary greats life stories???).

I decided to take all of my color guard "gear" (clothes, t-shirts, show shirts, the costumes I was able to keep, etc) and pack it in a rubbermaid storage tin/box thing. I figure that maybe one day, just maybe, I'll have children (and a loving husband too) who might be interested in my past life. If I keep wearing the t-shirts, they're bound to get lost or fall apart more than they already are. I never realized how much crap I accumulated from my 3 years of high school, 4 years of college, and 4 seasons of independent involvement...and half of my stuff was lost or resides at my parents house. I also have basically lost my hoodie, t-shirt, and long sleeve t-shirt collection. Humorous discoveries abound...

My exit from AIM has left me with little readers...I didn't realize how many people read this thing from the link on my profile.

I hope everybody is doing well, especially as we embark on the hectic month of April (one month and 7 days until graduation!).

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm still here.

One month and seven days? Good Lord.

Brett said...

I'm here too...

Oh, and Happy Birthday!