1) My uncle once: Was a student at Harvard
2) Never in my life: have I been skiing
3) When I was five: I wanted to be named Tiffany
4) High school was: good…in retrospect
5) Fire is: something I don’t want to be close to…
6) I once saw: David Sedaris talk about animal porn
7) There’s this woman I know who: was in the army in Isreal
8) Once, at a bar: I was told I looked like this guy’s sexy secretary
9) By noon I’m usually: a bit tired
10) Last night: I was in class
11) If I only had: money
12) Next time I go to church: will be on Sunday
13) What worries me most: a big decision I made that I have to deal with on Saturday
14) When I turn my head left: i see the couch side
15) When I turn my head right: i see the chair on the other side of the room
16) You know I'm lying when: usually the tone of my voice sets it off
17) What I miss most about the eighties: crimping hair
18) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Kate from Taming of the Shrew..haha
19) By this time next year: I hopefully will be working in some kind of library as a professional
20) I have a hard time understanding: infidelity
21) You know I like you if: I avoid you and act shy
22) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my mom
23) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: different subject areas
24) Take my advice, never: give people multiple chances…three strikes and you’re out
25) My ideal breakfast is: tutto bene!
26) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: um, Stone Mountain?
27) Why doesn't everyone: take a nap
28) If you spend the night at my house: don’t kick me out of the bed!
29) I’d stop my wedding: if i found out: he cheated on me
30) The world could do without: romance novels
31) My favorite blonde is: strawberry blonde.
32) If I do anything well, it’s: worry
33) And by the way: School’s almost out!
No comments:
Post a Comment