Sunday, November 27, 2005

"It's peanut butter jelly time!"

Of course Thanksgiving beak went by in a flash...and I had an extra day and everything! Whatever...it just means that christmas break will be here soon. 5 more classes, 4 more assignments, 12 days until I am done with classes, and 21 days until I go home to Georgia. Then one semester left...the end is so in sight.

A bunch of stuff has happened lately, and luckily I have had time to think things through.

But what happened during break? Hmmm...purchase of the Martha Stewart Baking Handbook, too much driving to Illinois and Indianapolis, a great talk with my aunt who lives in California (the one I don't see much), a practical job offer, a proposition at a gas station in Martinsville (and I called him a rogue...ew), pictures on campus, trying to be a "model", Harry Potter, Family Guy, tibetan food, and sunday brunch. Overall, good times. Tomorrow it's back to work and school...I can see the stress level rising now.

I have decided not to label people as "idols", or "rolemodels" anymore. I mean, they're human, so there's no point...mistakes are bound to happen. Plus if they're not idolized, then I won't be disappointed when weird things happen. Admiration is a great thing...I'll stick with it, rather than promoting them to the "rolemodel" level.

I also need a new hobby...does anybody have any ideas?

Oh and if you saw last week's Family Guy and were greatly confused by Brian's dressing up as a banana and singing some song about peanut butter and jelly, this should clear things up...thanks to Erik.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

New hobby - fencing?