Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Cookie Chronicles: Volume 1, Issue 2

OOPS!

Well, I worked about 60 hours last week, so I failed to chronicle the actual cookie baking process. I did, however, manage to capture my first cookie tray.  I made it for a work Christmas decorating meeting and we had so much food that barely anything was eaten.  Regardless, I'm proud of my tray.



Anyways, on the cookie tray:

-Spritz
-Mexican Wedding Cookies
-Coconut Macaroons
-Fudge (in the shape of bells)
-Peppermint Bark
-The Sue Peter sugar cookie trees with buttercream

I left out cake pops and will add peanut cluster for a tray headed to Jon's work sometime in the near future.

Sigh, if only I could do this everyday...

3 comments:

Camille said...

Yummy! You're such a great baker!

Sus said...

your title makes me think you must be a librarian as well as a baker ;)

Unknown said...

Yea Traci!