Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Survey

I was tagged by Ashley…

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:50

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, although Jon has given me my only diamonds, so they mean a lot to me.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think Wall-E (for the second time) back in July

4. What is your favorite TV show? Doctor Who and Jon and Kate Plus 8

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I think I have cereal the most. Sometimes I make waffles or pancakes, sometimes Jon makes something, and sometimes I drive to the Loveland Chick-fil-A (thank goodness they have them in CO) on my way to work

6. What is your middle name? Sue

7. What food do you dislike? Raw tomatoes, cooked carrots, eggplant, squash, cantaloupe, kiwi… probably a lot of things that are good for you

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I honestly like classical music and Breakfast with the Beatles on Sundays if we’re running errands

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Honda CR-V (Wonda—yes, deliberately spelled differently)

10. Favorite Sandwich? I tend to think sandwiches are best when they are made by somebody else, so whichever one I am not making…

11. What characteristic do you despise? There are many behaviors that I find annoying, but I’m fairly certain that I despise deliberate and (sometimes) petty hatred.

12. Favorite item of clothing? Is it sad to say house clothes because they’re comfortable?

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? There is a very large running list that Jon and I have created, but NZ tops it.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? J. Crew

15. Where would you retire to? I’m not sure, but I know I would not retire to Florida

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Not sure… I always seem to be working on my birthdays.

17. Favorite sport to watch? I don’t watch sports.

18. When is your birthday? April 2nd

19. Are you a morning person or night? Definitely morning

20. What is your shoe size? 8 – 8.5

21. Pets? 2 dachshunds!

22. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us? I was accepted into a Colorado Libraries’ Leadership program

23. What did you want to be when you were little? I remember the following: dog trainer, paleontologist, teacher

24. How are you today? alright

25. What is your favorite candy? I love candy… but Jon and I really love gummy stuff and M&Ms. My favorites are Swedish Fish and Peanut Butter M&Ms

26. What is your favorite flower? dahlias

27. What is a day on your calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas. Rather, the day we get our tree and decorate the house!

28. What is your full name? I have a very unique full name. This is especially so now that I am married… not going to display

29. What are you listening to right now? Matthew speaking to me.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Halloween fruit snacks… yay for toddlers trick or treating at the library!

31. Do you wish on stars? Shooting stars yes

32. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Hmmm… cerulean?

33. How is the weather right now? Sunny and warmer than expected for Colorado at this time of the year

34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? A girl from Evans, CO

35. Favorite soft drink? Root Beer

36. Favorite Restaurant? Danthai back home in Georgia

37. Real Hair Color? Dirty blonde… yuck!

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Rub-A-Dub Doggy! And My Little Ponies

39. Summer or winter? I like it all… but mostly the change of seasons

40. Hugs or kisses? I am not a touchy person… hugs

41. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

42. Coffee or tea? Tea. Earl Grey please…

43. When was the last time you cried? My wedding reception when my cousin did her maid of honor speech

44. What is under your bed? Feathers and likely something that was dragged there by Quincey

45. What did you do last night? Jon worked on a cabinet set he’s building in a nook leading down to the basement for all of our entertaining stuff that we can’t fit in our kitchen. I wrote thank you notes and made dinner. I also read a few chapters of Philip Pullman.

46. What are you afraid of? Standard Poodles, Checking the bathrooms at work before closing, hamburger helper, and a long list of real worries

47. Salty or sweet? I have an enormous sweet tooth

48. How many keys on your key ring? I think 4

49. How many years at your current job? 3 months

50. Favorite day of the week? Any day that Jon and I have off and we can hang out

51. How many places have you lived in? 1. Lilburn, GA 2. Athens, GA 3. Bloomington, IN 4. Snellville, GA 5. Fort Collins, CO

52. Do you make friends easy? I have become painfully shy, and I suspect that I always have been, so no.

53. What is a pet peeve? I have many, but none important enough to list.

54. We all waste time. What do you do that wastes the most time? The computer is hands down my biggest waste of time

55. Are you a nerd? I’m a librarian. hmmmm

56. Fiction of nonfiction? Hands down, fiction…

57. What is something that you miss? I need to write a blog about how unsentimental I am. But I do miss being within driving proximity of my mom.

58. Have any hobbies? Reading, baking, cleaning house. I hope to expand into other crafty endeavors soon.

59. What is something you're passionate about? I think if I have to narrow it down to one thing it would be intellectual freedom.

60. What is something you've learned from your current job? I have learned that I enjoy reference much more in a public library because people appreciate you help a lot more than frantic university students.

Tag yourself!

3 comments:

Camille said...

OMG love Swedish Fish. And, I totally second your statement that "sandwiches are always better when someone else makes them." It's true! What's with that?

Also, I'm sad you didn't put toothbrush bracelets somewhere on here...

Ashley said...

So, I could come live at your house because I heart sweedish fish and peanut butter m&ms, too! Favorites!

TronG said...

I think I'm going to blog one day about toothbrush bracelets, Camille.

No problem Ashley! Plus we'd have somebody else to pay attention to Meadow because she demands it!