Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crazy

This personal update will be in list form.

-Moving to Colorado on Friday! We should be in town come Sunday afternoon. Wow, there is so much to do before then, including:
  • Work 25 hours and make sure everything is in place for the next person who will arrive in August. Sadly, I was the only person doing this nature of work at the library, so I might be taking some phone calls or even coming back at some point in August.
  • Try on altered wedding dress and pray that it fits.
  • Pack. I'm still not finished. Granted, a lot is done at this point, but my wardrobe and other essentials are still around and I have many boxes to take down to the garage to await loading on the truck.
  • Prepare for a job interview at 1pm Monday. I did this in Georgia too. I got back from Indiana one day and interviewed the next day.
-Rosie the chocolate and tan dachshund had her puppies! Okay, so she had them 4 weeks ago. There are two boys, two girls, all chocolate and tan, and 3 of them are long haired dachshunds! Jon and I have taken a particular liking to the long hairs, so this is good news for us. We will visit sometime next week and should actually get the dog come mid-August.

-I'm currently reading Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights. I like it so far and for once, I have no clue what I'm going to read next. I might do one of Madeleine L'Engle's series, or I might dive in to Harry Potter again, which I will have to do sometime soon since the 6th movie comes out in a few months.

That's all I have at this point. The move is pretty much taking over my life!

No comments: