Friday, September 07, 2007

Color Wheel

I usually stick with the same template on this blog. I like the vivid colors. But the blue just didn't represent September to me, so I changed the blog template color to orange, which happens to be one of my favorite colors (green being the ultimate favorite). Plus, orange fits the months of September through November, as green fits the months of March through May and blue fits June through August. This is all in my head of course. Pink will be a stretch to represent December through February, but the only time I really like the color of pink is at Christmas for some reason. Plus, Valentines (barf) Day is in February, so there is a connection.

Now that you all know my blog color schedule, (because I always have to do things in a regimented manner) you can look for a change of color in my blog as the seasons begin to change.

Well, unless some better, prettier template comes along.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your fall colors!