Sunday, July 29, 2007

Quick, Short, and to the Point

I'm/I've...

-Leaving for my final summer vacation on Thursday (10 days, a few in Dillon, Colorado for Jon's family reunion, a few days in South Dakota visiting America, and a couple just chilling with my guy)

-Back to where I left off reading Dickens (with the exception of the August 7th release of Eclipse) and hoping to get through it fast so I can alleviate some of this book anxiety

-Been finding myself often as of late in a state of reverie, dreaming of traveling to far away places, the future, Gloria Swanson and how freaky she was in Sunset Boulevard, how much I liked Harry Potter and His Dark Materials, and why my dog insists on making love pals out of any stuffed animal that I try to sleep with (not that I still sleep with stuffed animals... come on, I'm 25 *coughs*)

-Wondering why my face looks simultaneously like I'm an 18 year old and an Italian entrée

-Been loving SCRUBS with my friend Adrian, as we are the female versions of J.D. and Turk

-Wondering if this will be the first summer since 2002 that I haven't had a killer tan (maybe I will thank myself when I'm 40)

-Remaining amazed at my paternal grandfather, who has recently been diagnosed with two types of terminal cancer, and is only getting palliative treatment, got off his hiney after having a serious surgery on his colon, and went into his part time job (that he doesn't need to have in the first place)

Be back in August!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

EEE, Eclipse!!!