Sunday, October 15, 2006

Long time no post...

It's about time that I post on this thing. I have made a few obvious changes since becoming a member of blogger beta (which I think I like so far). It is definitely a work in progress though, so if you can't read many of the earlier posts, I apologize. I also never know how this thing works in Internet Explorer (for you Windows users). So please, go get yourselves the BETTER browser... Firefox.

So what has been going on in my life? I worked 50 hours this week, which was amazingly "interesting", but I had grand periods of productivity which totally made up for how tired I still am. I do have Monday AND Tuesday off this week, which will be fantastic. I have done quite a bit and have been surprisingly popular over the past few days though. I went to Medieval Times yesterday for Adrian's birthday. I've been before (with Brookwood when the band went to New York City in 1999), so I kind of knew what was going on, but I definitely forgot about all of the combat, wenches, hot black and white knights, etc. It's cheesy, but I had fun. Today I went to Piedmont Park and participated in AIDS Walk Atlanta. It was really a lot of fun, and the weather was perfect for such an occasion. I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Tomorrow and Tuesday, I am seeing even more friends, so I've felt quite loved and comforted by friendships (even though some are leaving me so soon for the great West). Sigh.

I begin my very first online course tomorrow... Fundamentals of Acquisitions... yum. Should be interesting. I am looking for a course similar to this dealing with serials (yikes).

Life is good though.

1 comment:

Amanda Roper said...

Here is a happy library thought for you: THERE ARE THREE BIG BOXES OF BOOKS FROM AMAZON WAITING FOR YOU!!!