Moving, my friends, is crazy stuff.
Memorial Day...my apartment ceiling leaks...results in no air conditioning on move-out day. It was hell.
I get to see the new house for the first time later today. I am so pumped. I am ready to move now, if only to quit living out of boxes.
I had an interview today...I really liked the place (fingers crossed). More info to come later.
Has anybody (and by anybody I mean Harry Potter fans) heard about this new Wizard Rock phenomenon? They are all over myspace...I totally recommend the electronic stuff. Too many bands are coming out though...I mean Harry and the Potters, the Remus Lupins, Dumbledork, the Whomping Willows, and the list goes on and on. They should regulate or something.
So this was a pretty pointless entry and I was too lazy to link to anything, but at least you have an update!
No comments:
Post a Comment