Thursday, May 25, 2006

Moving and J-O-Bs (well postings at least)

Hi all!

My work days at IU are over...well I work Saturday, but nobody will be there so it doesn't count. I got a small pizza party today...all five workers filled out a card and Charla and Misty gave me a very pretty necklace. I'm sad to leave these people, not only because they have been the most consistent part of my life this year, but also because they're just good people in general. Sigh.

I keep putting off all of this packing because I know that my life will be consumed by it over the next few weeks. First the apartment, and then the house, then everything will be different. I can honestly say, though, that this marks the first time in my life that I am NOT afraid of change.

I've been a job-applying maniac lately. I've had one phone interview and was invited today to an in-person interview at a different school (I have to prepare an instruction session...yikes).

I think that's all I got...I'll probably write next from Georgia!

1 comment:

Sus said...

Good luck with the move Girl! Happy packing!