Thursday, May 04, 2006

Faster than a speeding bullet...

I'm pretty sure I mentioned in earlier posts that my parents are selling their house...the only house I have ever known.

This might be a whirlwind record. One week on the market, they sell their house...three days later, they find a new one. We are out as of June 15th.

We will still be living in Brookwood district (like 7 minutes from the old house), not that it matters because us kids are in our mid to late twenties. The lot is way smaller than the old one, but that's what they wanted. I will also miss the pool, which I totally haven't taken advantage of in a long time. But life goes on and the neighborhood was truly becoming get-tro. It's still sad to give up your first bedroom, the place where you learned how to swim, had your second kiss (and third, etc.), made your first cake, etc. It's all happening so fast, but it's better than it dragging out throughout the summer. I'm going to miss that place.

Anyways, I'm working a lot...going in on Saturdays too! Making money is good, but finishing the Gaidoz project will be even better. I would like to do something like it again in the future. Mmmm moldy books. I love it.

As for tonight, I get to hang out with my girls at Lennies! wOOt


No comments: