Sunday, April 16, 2006

Seeing the light

I had to turn on the air conditioning this weekend...there were moments where I felt like I was sitting in my apartment on a summer afternoon. We're back to spring weather though, so at least I can save on my electric bill this month.

I officially have four class periods left of graduate school. I have finished my web site for L-571...conducting the usability testing yielded a few changes and I'm sure I'll obsess over it this week still before it's "turned in" on the 24th. I still have to finish the report and make changes to another assignment, so there's plenty to do. I have also been working on a web site for my Library Automation class concerning Social Tagging...an interesting topic, since it is so new to the field. Part of me thinks it's really cool, and another part of me thinks it's going to be a big mess...but most people don't know what I'm talking about anyways.

It's nice to know that the end is near.

Oh, and Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I know what you're talking about! I too have mixed feelings about social tagging and I'd love to see your site about it.