






Wow Wow Wow. Friday was a wonderful day...I know, that never happens. I wake up and check my e-mail only to find out that my cataloging class was cancelled, which was great, but I still had to go to work. I had to pull pre-1821 books from the fourth floor, which sucks because they're all dusty and nasty. But I got to listen to my ipod and had a nice chance encounter. I finally got my pathfinder back, in which I was extremely pleased. I think that is it for the day, but it was enough to keep me happy.
Saturday had its ups and downs...I worked on an essay all day, which sucks. Georgia lost to Florida, which sucks. Susan's lasagna was a success, as was the rest of the food (I made diva cupcakes). Then four of us decided to go out. Susan was a devil trying to be an angel. Her boyfriend, Erik, was Magnum PI (mustache and everything), Jackie was a cowgirl, and I was a naughty business girl. Kristina and Chris came and met us, so our group grew. We had a lot of fun, but I was definitely reminded WHY I don't drink much. My mom says our wierd tolerance runs in the family and that it gets even lower as we get older. I know I was able to handle more in college...although weighing 20 lbs. lighter has to have something to do with it as well. I am once again lucky to have such good friends. The crazily placed pictures (per Sus) are as follows (L to R, top to bottom)
1. Me fulfilling my wishes...taking matters "into my own hands"
2. The girls--Susan, Kristina, Jackie, and me
3. The group
4. Susan wanted a picture of me flicking her off
5. Susan and a cherry
6. Erik in Jackie's cowgirl hat with his rum and coke
7. Me and the walking stick (yes!)
Overall a good night (with a couple of downers).
Everybody needs a fun weekend once in a while.
2 comments:
Cela est le doigt le plus long du monde.
J'adore ta costume raye. Tres sexy.
-HB
Looks like you had a fun night! You need more of those.
Post a Comment