Sunday, September 11, 2005

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it. "

-Julia Child

This past week has been crazy. I'm finally into things...and there's not much time to breathe. Both work situations are fine right now. I'm becoming acquainted to the library job. Northview starts their competition season next weekend. Yesterday we had a six hour rehearsal in the 90 degree weather. It was long, but I won't ever have to worry about this kind of stuff after next month...I'll miss marching band, probably the most because it's the form of colorguard I have participated in every year since 1997.

After rehearsal yesterday I went to school (yeah, I know) with Susan to work on our dialog assignment. It is difficult sometimes figuring out some of the questions, but when something makes sense, it is so cool. I think that's why I like online searching so much. It's a challenge, but you do see results. Lokman, our professor, came in to answer our questions and we ended up talking with him about everything from football to where we came from (he knew that UGA's mascot was the bulldog). Anyways, it was nice. He has totally changed my perspective on professors.

I have so many assignments to do, it's not funny. I had one due today- a paper on the concept of humanities...I don't think one person in the class is excited about posting their thoughts on oncourse, to be criticized by other members of the class...probably the only assignment in that class I will ever refute. I also have to start my cataloging assignment, since Charla and I like getting stuff done early.

Basically if you don't know me from school, this entry had to be extremely boring. I think this is the way it should have always been though...thoroughly immersed in my interest. Other things have happened in the non-school sense :) don't get me wrong. Right now, I am interested in completing school because I want a good job. Basically if you're interested in drama, I don't think you'll read about it in my life for a long time. I like it so much better that way.

9/11/01

3 comments:

Manny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sus said...

How can we delete comments we don't want from the blogs? Oh, and btw, I'll edit my comment bout you and Chicago. You've not beed to the acquarium, but indeed Mich Ave is very much downtown. Hope your headache is better today.

Andrew said...

No drama = good.