Sunday, September 25, 2005

Anger is natural. It's part of the force. You just have to learn to hang out with it.

-Tori Amos (and no, I'm not angry)

This week was...I'm not too sure actually...it went by too damn fast. Monday and Tuesday were definitely a blur. Wednesday was stressful (as all Wednesdays are). Friday, my aunt visited, which was great. I highly recommend the Tibetan restaurant here. Yesterday was rehearsal and another contest...and now I'm sitting here...doing my best at the homework thing.

The next two weeks are going to be painful. I have so much on my plate...a lot of commitments...and I'm so afraid I am going to break down. But usually when stuff like this happens, I become surprisingly calm, so I am counting on that to take over.

I'd like to thank HGTV for being the background of my home life this week. It's nice to know that people are improving their places all over the country. Seriously, anything that gets me away from the food network is a miracle. Also, a thanks goes out to my high school best friend, Adrian, for the multitudes of e-mails sent this week.

I've noticed that I've become a bit more talkative lately. Part of it is the delirium of classes, part of it is the fact that I am more comfortable up here, and part of it is me being sick of people's interpretations of my "quietness". I come off as a snob a lot apparantly...which if you know me is definitely not the case (well I hope). Plus the quietness has contributed to my invisibility here. I figured that I would freak people out more with my stream of consciousness, than just being quiet. Luckily I have Susan who just makes a quote page out of all of her friend's interesting sayings. So should I blurt out to the world that I found a relevant article and want to have it's babies, or just stay quiet? Decisions.

I backed into a concrete thing yesterday in Terre Haute...it scared the crap out of me, but luckily everything on the car was fine. I love my Honda, even after her first fender-bender. My nephew also turned 1 yesterday...so cute.

40 days.

No comments: