Some people have been asking me why I'm not writing blogs at the moment. Okay, my mom and my best friend have asked me, but to be fair, they make up the majority of my readership.
2010 has been rough. Not rough as in "the world is coming to an end and I'm having real problems" but more rough as in my physical and emotional health have been all over the place. I'm not very happy right now and my busy schedule doesn't help. The internet only makes things worse, particularly a lot of social networking, so if I'm not updating my status everyday or responding to messages, you might know why (but then, you'd have to read the blog to know this) because it sucks to enter those sites.
I may be back, and I may not. I have 5 years of great memories on this blog and I'm not really willing to erase those. But for now, I need to focus on what is positive in my day-to-day life (husband, family, etc.) and work on coming to terms with possibilities that I didn't think would ever occur in my life.
So farewell for now! I hope to be back as soon as possible.
2 comments:
Focus on yourself, that is the most important thing.
I haven't been writing lately either and no one has asked me about it...so at least your mom and your best friend care enough to ask you! I wish I could help you in some way, but hopefully things will get better for you soon...maybe 2011 is your year?
Post a Comment