Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 20: A Picture of Your Honeymoon Location

J and I were very fortunate to go to New Zealand for our honeymoon. Granted, it didn't take place until after over a year of marriage, but neither of us were really up for a Caribbean/Mexico honeymoon, which is where most couples our age go. So we had to sacrifice leaving right after our wedding (which would have been impossible anyways since I started a job a couple of months before the wedding) to save for something that meant more to us.

I am blessed to be married to somebody who shares my passion to see other places. I think traveling is something we will always strive to make time/money for, and if we ever have children, we will try to instill in them a love for seeing the world as well (hey, great educational opportunity as well!). Whether it's driving across the country to visit where we grew up or flying across the International Date Line, my husband and I have a lot of fun stories and experiences from our travels.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Great picture!

My brother and his wife are leaving in a few weeks for their honeymoon in New Zealand. They are so excited!