These two pictures are of the small study nook in our master bedroom. We have a big comfy chair for reading/crafting/watching DVDs. There is enough room on the floor to complete a minor workout, which is essential in Colorado winters.
J built the shelves and arranged the books by color, excepting my Madeleine L'Engle and "Harry Potter" books (why yes, it is acceptable to have three versions of Deathly Hallows.)
The area is complete with a lot of artwork made my J. After three years of this area being unfinished, we finally have an area that we can relax in and unwind after a rough work day. If only I was a better photographer to get decent pictures of the room!
2 comments:
I love the birds! The books arranged by color look lovely.
I rec'd your letter; expect a reply in the next few weeks!!!!
Very nice!
Post a Comment