All except the bib are for a male co-worker. Yes, I'm giving a guy tea towels for his birthday... at least they all have things he enjoys on them! I have no clue who the bib is for. I had some left over bibs from when a local friend had her baby in July and I wanted something to stitch... something Holiday-themed.
I won't be around much until Christmas time. We leave the country for two weeks this Saturday and I have one heck of a week ahead of me before I can even dream of late spring weather instead of fall (feels like winter here) and driving on the left hand side of the road.
I look forward to reading lots of interesting blogs when we get back!
3 comments:
Love the stitching! Have fun on your NZ trip; remember I'm requesting you bring me back a hobbit!
Those are super cute!
Those are so cool and cute!
Found you through Amanda's Our Mutual Read, which I'm doing, too.
Happy holidays! :)
Post a Comment