2. Diamonds or pearls? no preference
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
4. What is your favorite TV show? Doctor Who
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Depends on the day, but I would usually say cereal
6. What is your middle name? Sue
7. What food do you dislike? Raw tomatoes, cooked carrots, eggplant, squashes, Chinese 5 Spice
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I don't have one... but I always listen to the local classic rock station
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CR-V
10. Favorite sandwich? I don't have a favorite
11. What characteristic do you despise? cockiness/conceit (I'll keep Camille's answer)
12. Favorite item of clothing? I am having clothing issues as of late, so I would say pajamas because they don't make me feel bad
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Most anywhere that doesn't have a lot of bugs and doesn't compromise my safety
14 . Favorite brand of clothing? J. Crew, Banana, and Ann Taylor
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere accessible to an airport, but not Florida
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? ???
17. Favorite sport to watch? None
18. Furthest place you are sending this? No clue
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No one
20. When is your birthday? April 2
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
22. What is your shoe size? 8 or 8.5
23. Pets? Quincey (named after the character in Dracula hence the different spelling-- most people think we named him after the town in which we were married) and Meadow (we kept the breeder's name for her)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? No
25. What did you want to be when you were little? teacher, paleontologist
26. How are you today? Day off! I'm so tired.
27. What is your favorite candy? Most anything gummy
28. What is your favorite flower? dahlias, roses
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? November 21st... overseas vacation!
30. What's your full name? (excluding that from the blog)
31. What are you listening to right now? Cash Cab
32. What was the last thing you ate? Waffles (me too Camille!)
33. Do you wish on stars? No
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? turquoise
35. What is the weather like? cool and sunny
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Haven't talked on the phone today
37. Favorite soft drink? Root Beer, but I try to avoid all of them
38. Real hair color? Light Brown
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Rub-A-Dub Doggy
40. Summer or winter? Change of seasons
41. Hugs or kisses: both
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
43. Coffee or tea? ??
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Depends on what I am emailing
45.When was the last time you cried? Last week?
46. What is under your bed? nothing
47. What did you do last night? I closed the library
48. What are you afraid of? Why would I list that in a public area?
49. Salty or sweet? Sweet
50. How many keys on your key ring? 4?
51. How many years at your current job? 1 year
52. Favorite day of the week? Usually Friday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 6
54. Do you make friends easily? No, I am shy.
55. Favorite restaurant? Here in Fort Collins? Either The Rio, Suehiro, or Sri Thai
14 . Favorite brand of clothing? J. Crew, Banana, and Ann Taylor
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere accessible to an airport, but not Florida
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? ???
17. Favorite sport to watch? None
18. Furthest place you are sending this? No clue
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No one
20. When is your birthday? April 2
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
22. What is your shoe size? 8 or 8.5
23. Pets? Quincey (named after the character in Dracula hence the different spelling-- most people think we named him after the town in which we were married) and Meadow (we kept the breeder's name for her)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? No
25. What did you want to be when you were little? teacher, paleontologist
26. How are you today? Day off! I'm so tired.
27. What is your favorite candy? Most anything gummy
28. What is your favorite flower? dahlias, roses
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? November 21st... overseas vacation!
30. What's your full name? (excluding that from the blog)
31. What are you listening to right now? Cash Cab
32. What was the last thing you ate? Waffles (me too Camille!)
33. Do you wish on stars? No
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? turquoise
35. What is the weather like? cool and sunny
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Haven't talked on the phone today
37. Favorite soft drink? Root Beer, but I try to avoid all of them
38. Real hair color? Light Brown
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Rub-A-Dub Doggy
40. Summer or winter? Change of seasons
41. Hugs or kisses: both
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
43. Coffee or tea? ??
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Depends on what I am emailing
45.When was the last time you cried? Last week?
46. What is under your bed? nothing
47. What did you do last night? I closed the library
48. What are you afraid of? Why would I list that in a public area?
49. Salty or sweet? Sweet
50. How many keys on your key ring? 4?
51. How many years at your current job? 1 year
52. Favorite day of the week? Usually Friday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 6
54. Do you make friends easily? No, I am shy.
55. Favorite restaurant? Here in Fort Collins? Either The Rio, Suehiro, or Sri Thai
1 comment:
Mmmmmmmm....waffles
Post a Comment