Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by Camille to list 6 completely unimportant things that make me happy. :)
  1. Sunday breakfasts out with my husband-- We are blessed in Fort Collins to have a ton of breakfast options.  Every Sunday morning we treat ourselves to a morning out to eat.  To be honest, we've both been so busy lately that we've eaten out more than we would like, and the evidence has been noticed in both of our waist lines.  Moving back to the point though, we both enjoy the excellent food at many of the fine  establishments FoCo has to offer.  
  2. This magazine--  I never really appreciated this magazine, but LOVE its Western counterpart.  I have always enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of the West and this magazine is a perfect representation of that lifestyle.
  3. Bubble Bath-- I am a sucker for bubbles.
  4. Gaming--  We don't play constantly, but have a ton of fun when we do.  Plus, we have gaming at the library, and as teen point person, I need to know these things.
  5. I could not live without my favorite lip balm ever.  While this is important to me, it is likely not important to the rest of the world.
  6. Reading time-- I get anxious when I'm not able to read for some reason or another.  For instance, I've been working on Howard's End for a couple of months now and I am going crazy.  Yes, I've completed many books since beginning Forster.  I like the book, but it's time to move on to the mound of classics neatly arranged in my bedroom shelving.
Tag yourself!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How come I never get tagged by anyone? hahahahaha. I think I will click on the "tag yourself" option at the bottom.

TronG said...

Yes! Please do it. I thought of tagging you after I posted this because you haven't blogged in forever!