Whoh. It's already May... seriously? The latter half of May and all of June are the perfect months in Colorado. Warm days, cool nights, the smell of sage (the best) in the air on evening walks. It's wonderful. Sadly, we've been experiencing some crappy weather on weekends, but we managed to take a hike on Saturday.
So, a couple life updates...
1. Reading has been very slow as of late. I've given up on one book. I liked it, but I just wasn't in the mood for a mystery. I have moved on to this, which I hear is wonderful. I'm also still reading this and this and need to update on this for the "Once Upon a Time" challenge.
2. I haven't been reading much a. because work has been so busy and is only going to get worse and b. I've been watching TV and movies. Sigh. I don't watch much TV and I NEVER know what anybody is talking about when they quote movies (excepting Harry Potter.) Jon loves Lost and I thought it was the stupidest show on the planet. We have been watching the show with our friends for a while and I was originally attending for pure socialization. I soon asked far too many questions and was asked to watch the show from the beginning. I'm now hooked and am desperately trying to catch up. Also, I can't believe I'm admitting this, but this was an amazing movie! I'm officially a sci-fi nerd.
More to come later...
1 comment:
I can't believe you're not a movie freak and you married Jon. Not just Jon, but into that family in general. I think I watched more movies at the Geganto household than I did in any other place. I swear it's all they do!
And in that group of people, I was always the one who had no idea what anyone was talking about when they talked about movies. But...I now get Netflix and plan to get caught up! I honestly thought there was going to be a murder when I told them I had never seen Braveheart. Shh...don't tell Jon...but I still haven't.
Post a Comment