
Ahhh... (1)grumpy /(2)goofy/ (3)sophisticated/ (4)charming/ (5)young/ (6)creepy/ (7)smart/ (8)worldly/ (9)HOT/ (10)witty British men all playing one amazing time lord. Plus, the show was first created in the 60s, took a break in the late 80s, and came back in 2005 (well there was a movie in the 1990s too) so there's tons of serials to watch.
Thank you coworker Beth (and all of the other geeks, this is an affectionate term, at work) for introducing me to the series and thank you Doctor Who for pulling me away from the books for once, and for making me a Sci-Fi geek.
Do the Brits come up with anything that isn't awesome?
Thank you coworker Beth (and all of the other geeks, this is an affectionate term, at work) for introducing me to the series and thank you Doctor Who for pulling me away from the books for once, and for making me a Sci-Fi geek.
Do the Brits come up with anything that isn't awesome?
3 comments:
Ok, see, but are you a fan of the whole series or just the early stuff or just the new stuff or what? Because Dr. Who was my LIFE when I was a pre-teen, and I refuse to believe all that new junk exists. But man, if you wanna talk Tom Baker or Peter Davison (swoon), then I'm your girl. :D
PS: When we saw Ian McKellen play King Lear at UCLA back in October, Sylvester McCoy (#7) was his Fool. Pretty fab.
I like it ALL. Tom Baker is one of my favorites (he and the third doctor have the best voices) and Peter Davison is basically the hottest doctor (I love a man in a cricket uniform.) The only doctor that I have issues with is Colin Baker because his character and dress kind of creeps me out.
You should try the new ones. I didn't know any better, but they're well done and my hard core fan friends like them. The only thing that bothers me is that I can't see the regeneration between the 8th and 9th doctor, since the TV movie didn't take off in the 90s.
I love the 7th doctor. I bet he made an awesome fool in King Lear!
Post a Comment