I have a weird name. Not very many people spell Traci with an I and not many people have the last name of Peter (without the S). I usually don't get mad when people spell my name wrong... add letters where they shouldn't, etc. But when I send out an email with my name in like 17 different places, and I still get back "dear Tracy", etc., I have to wonder...
These past days have been busy. I can finally say though that I completed my first BI session (librarians will know what this means) as a professional. It's good to get these under my belt because it helps me get to know different departments and keep up with technology. Slowly but surely I am becoming comfortable...
Being busy also means being tired. I sleep very well these days, even with my vivid dreams. I've also been getting these crazy headaches (hopefully because of Fall coming) that leave me dizzy and with blurred vision. I have great vision, but I will be stopping by some optical center in the near future to get myself a pair of glare repellant glasses (and it would be a plus if they are super cute). I stare at the computer way too much during the day.
Nothing much to report. Labor Day was fun... got to see my friend Susan (D.C. Susan, not Iowa Susan) and her 22 year old brother and friends. Last weekend I went to Justin Dexter's (Ashley Tutton's fiance--I am in their wedding) place and engaged in pre-game activities. My grandfather and his wife are visiting next weekend, which also happens to be my nephew's birthday. Life is alright and pretty uneventul, which at this time, is a very good thing.
1 comment:
Good lord, my brother has a friend named Justin Dexter! Whodathunkit?
Post a Comment