Thursday, September 21, 2006

Good News


My brother lost his job recently (no, that's not the good news). Ever since he was a kid, he's been obsessed with cars. So, it was natural for him to enter the automobile industry (not as a seller, but as a service writer). He wasn't producing enough numbers at his most recent job though, so they had to let him go.

So naturally, it's great that he just got a job as a service writer for a fantastic car company. I'm excited for him, because he was going insane without the job, and I don't have to worry (I drive the kind of car he services) about all of the cranky, mean service writers down here anymore (I hate this company's service people in Georgia... mainly because I was babied in Bloomington by Mike).

That is all... I'm happy for my bro!

1 comment:

Amanda Roper said...

Yay! Alex has been without a job since JULY and he is making me nuts.

I hope you are having a great weekend!